Share our passion for woodwork
Knowledge and experience in design and making
Visits to leading designer/maker workshops
Share woodworking know how
Engage with like minded people and enjoy
Show your work at our Open Day - 30 September 17
Meetings where fellow members share their knowledge
Access practical experience in woodworking techniques
The Woodworkers’ Fellowship brings together woodworkers who share a passion for woodwork, whether enthusiastic hobbyist or accomplished professional.
- Considerable knowledge and experience in woodworking techniques, materials and tools through presentations, demonstrations and mutual support
- Inspiration from the country’s most eminent designers and woodworkers through our series of Professional Insights
- Guidance on the best places to source timber, hardware and consumables… and where to avoid
- Visits to professional workshops and woodworkers for new ideas and approaches in developing personal workspace
- A marketplace for trading woodworking tools and machines at attractive prices, and for accessing reference books and DVDs
- A ‘what’s on’ in the world of woodworking and the opportunity to attend trade fairs and exhibitions in knowledgeable company
- Terrific camaraderie with like-minded woodworkers, a monthly newsletter and fun events including the chance to show work
Our monthly meetings are at the stunning Cross Barn in Odiham close to Jct 5 of the M3, and we always look forward to welcoming new members.
Membership of the Southern Fellowship of Woodworkers (SFWW) is open to all at a very modest annual subscription. We encourage members to share their experiences and many of us give presentations or demonstrations of techiques we have learnt, or the tools we use, to members at our monthly meetings. We welcome new members, particularly those who are just starting out as woodworkers, whether professionally or as a rewarding and consuming hobby. If you are not sure whether to join then you are most welcome to come along as a guest to see if you like us.